E-commerce in China
Regional Development Australia Central West, in collaboration with NSW DPI International Engagement Unit invites you to:
Download the E-commerce in China Toolkit for business
Specially designed for regional businesses, this toolkit and full day masterclass (held on 28 March 2018) explores the opportunities, risks and various pathways to successful e-commerce in China.
Three Central West agribusiness case studies provide their personal experiences of cross-border e-commerce into China;
- Ross Christiansen from Superbee Honey in Forbes
- Genya Miller from Auzure Canola Oil (MSM Milling) in Manildra
- Peter Mortimer from Mortimers Wines in Orange
High-profile Industry Experts provided advice including:
- Livia Wang, Managing Director of Access CN, a premier Chinese marketing agency in Australia. Livia talked about how to build your brand through social influencers and how to integrate “products,” “distribution” and a “marketing” plan to most effectively break into Chinese markets.
- Allan Qui, Managing Director of Stone Drums Group, a digital marketing service provider based in Melbourne. Allan discussed the fascinating Chinese Social media landscape.
- Tim Sullivan, China/Asia Sales Manager for Sanger provided insights from the Bindaree Beef experience.
- Representatives from Austrade, TradeStart and the DPI International Engagement Unit also provided insights and answered questions.
” This was a life changing opportunity for Mortimer’s Wines to understand and grow into ecommerce in China but also to focus on ecommerce right here in Australia. A big tick from me. Thank you ” – Peter Mortimer