China e-commerce Masterclass for Business
Specially designed for regional agribusinesses and businesses, this one-day masterclass will explore the opportunities, risks and various pathways to engage successfully in e-commerce in China.
Wed 28 March 2018, 9.30am – 4.30pm
The Canobolas Hotel, Summer Street, Orange NSW
Industry guest speakers discussing subjects including;
- Branding and marketing your product for the Chinese consumer
- Understanding Chinese market influencers – Diagous and KOLs
- Chinese social media – Wechat and Weibo – getting your head around the importance of social media to the Chinese consumer
- Austrade and other support agencies
- e-commerce platforms and pathways
- Risk and IP issues
Plus e-commerce experience case studies and Q&A sessions with three local NSW agribusinesses;
- MSM Milling Auzure Canola Oil – Genya Miller
- Mortimer’s Wines – Peter Mortimer
- Superbee Honey – Ross Christiansen
Register via Eventbrite – https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/e-commerce-in-china-masterclass-tickets-42412335437
For information, visit the E-Commerce in China webpage or give us a call on 02 6369 1600.
The e-commerce in China project was funded with support from the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet.